Make your own Sarah and Duck themed countdown to Christmas!
> Download instructions
You will need:
- 24 paper tubes
- corrugated card
- red card
- black marker
- brown paper/baking
- sheet/wrapping paper
- Gather the 24 paper tubes and cut circles from brown paper or baking sheet to the shape of the paper tube. Then glue the circles to the back of each tube.
- Cut out the calendar graphics from the template provided.
- Fill each tube with preferred treats. Glue the Sarah and Duck circle graphics to the top of the tubes, and cut the balance from brown paper and glue down.
- Glue the sides of the tubes together and set aside to dry.
- Cut out the roof template on to red card.
- Fold up the sides of the roof and glue the flaps where they overlap to hold the roof in place.
- Glue the corrugated roof top to the roof base and then glue the complete roof to the top of the paper tubes using fast drying paper glue.
- Fold over Sarah’s balcony print out and glue together.
- Bend the black balcony tab and use to glue the balcony to the side of the tubes. Repeat for the chimney. And finally, with a black marker, write on the numbers from 24 to one on the brown tops.