Pocket Puppet Set
Take Sarah and Duck with you on your own pocket adventures!
Download the instructions and templates here.
You will need:
- white paper (we used 160gsm)
- sticky tape
- small tin (we used a small plaster tin)
How to make:
- Gather your materials and print out the templates provided on to the white paper.
- Using a scissors cut out all the characters and scenes. Fold along the dotted lines to help them stand.
- For the box sleeve, tape the paper template around the tin with sticky tape. Easy Peasy!