Sarah & Duck Facebook competition
WIN A SARAH & DUCK PRIZE BUNDLE!
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC Studios Distribution Limited (“BBCS”) competitions comply with the Code.
- The competition opens at 9am on 18 April 2019 and closes at 4pm on 25 April 2019.
- Open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the BBC, BBCS, their subsidiaries, agencies, members of their families and anyone professionally associated with the competition. Entrants will need a Facebook account to enter. If you are under 18, please ask your parent or guardian to enter on your behalf.
- Prize bundle consists of: 1 x personalised rainbow cushion; 1 x personalised ceramic mug; 1 x set of 4 coasters; 1 x metal keyring; 1 x personalised lunch box; and 1 x personalised rainbow tote bag. We have 1 (one) prize bundle to give away.
- Entrants will need access to the internet and should enter via the Sarah & Duck Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/sarahandduck by replying with a comment on BBCS’ post with the correct answer to the following multiple choice question: “What’s the name of the shop in Sarah & Duck? (A) The Small Shop; (B) The Medium Shop; or (C) The Big Shop”. Emails or other forms of entry will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date of the competition, or incorrect entries, will not be eligible.
- Only one comment will be counted per person. The 1 (one) winning entrant will be the first correct comment selected by a random number generator after the closing time. BBCS’ decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. The winner will be notified within 3 (three) days of the closing date via a Facebook private message. The winner will need to respond to the private message within 3 (three) days to confirm the UK address to which they would like the prize bundle to be sent and the text with which to personalise the relevant prizes. If the winner cannot be contacted or if BBCS has not received a response from the winner within 3 (three) days of notification of the win by BBCS via private message, BBCS reserves the right to offer the prize to another correct entrant selected at random.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these T&Cs; (b) that their name (as appears on Facebook) will be available to other Facebook users; (c) that should they win, their name and likeness may be used by BBCS for pre-arranged promotional purposes; (d) to a complete release of Facebook; (e) that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook; (f) entrants’ details will not be disclosed to Facebook.
- Your data will be collected and used only for the purposes of administration of this competition. The winner will be asked to supply their postal address in order to administer the prize. BBCS will not be liable for any disruption, delay, strike action or incorrect delivery.
- There is no cash alternative and the prizes will not be transferable. All prizes are subject to availability. BBCS reserves the right to swap the prize bundle for different prizes of equivalent or greater value should the specified prize(s) not be available.
- Entrants shall do nothing to bring BBCS into disrepute. Entrants must not post any content which is obscene, defamatory, illegal or otherwise objectionable.
- BBCS reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control. Entrants agree that no liability shall attach itself to BBCS as a result of this.
- The name of the winner will be posted on the Sarah & Duck Facebook page.
- Save for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law, BBCS excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment occurring to any entrant arising from his or her entry into the competition or occurring to the winner and/or guest(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize. Claims relating to the prize should be made directly to the manufacturer.
- The competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Promoter: BBC Studios Distribution Limited, 1 Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, London W12 7FA.