Make your own Sarah paper plate.
> Download instructions
You will need:
- a paper plate
paint & brushes
pencil & eraser
black and green card
1. Draw the simple outlines of Sarah’s face on the paper plate.
2. Paint on her eyes, mouth, pink cheeks and hat etc. and outline all in black with paint or black marker.
3. Cut out the hat and hair pieces from coloured card, as shown on the download.
4. Paint a black outline around the edges of the hat, or use a thick black marker.
5. Glue the hat and bobble pieces together as shown.
6. Glue the hat and hair pieces to the back of the plate, and hold in place until the glue is dry.
7. You’re now fi nished your Sarah paper plate craft. Isn’t she so cute!
8. If you want turn your paper plate craft into a fun mask, just glue a popsicle stick handle on the back of the plate and you’re ready to go!
You’ve got your very own Sarah mask to act out your own Sarah & Duck stories with your friends.
This craft is perfect for role play, story starters and Sarah & Duck themed birthday parties.
Enjoy & have fun