Sarah & Duck Facebook competition
To celebrate the upcoming launch of the new Sarah & Duck online shop we’re giving away a bumper “bedroom-themed” pack of prizes to three lucky winners. To be in with a chance of winning a Sarah & Duck personalised cushion, door plaque, framed art print and clock, simply post your answer to the question below.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC Worldwide Limited (“BBCW”) competitions comply with the Code.
- The competition opens at 9am on Friday, 2 March 2018 and closes at 10am on Monday, 5 March 2018.
- Open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the BBC, BBCW, their subsidiaries, agencies, members of their families and anyone professionally associated with the competition. Entrants will need a Facebook account to enter. If you are under 18, please ask a parent or guardian to enter on your behalf.
- There are 3 Sarah & Duck prize bundles available for 3 different winners which consist of: 1 x cushion, 1 x door plaque, 1 x framed art print (20cm x20cm), and 1 x clock.
- Entrants will need access to the internet and should enter via the Sarah & Duck Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/sarahandduck by replying to BBCW’s post with the correct answer to the following multiple choice question: “What’s the name of Scarf Lady’s old sporting rival? A) Pete, B) The Cloud Captain, or C) Hattie”. Emails or other forms of entry will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date of the competition, or incorrect entries, will not be eligible.
- Only one post will be counted per person. The 3 (three) winning entrants will be chosen at random after the closing date. BBCW’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. The winners will be notified within 3 (three) days of the closing date via a Facebook private message. The winners will need to respond to the private message within 3 (three) days to confirm the UK address to which they would like the prize to be sent. If the winners cannot be contacted or if BBCW has not received a response from any winner within 3 (three) days of notification of the win by BBCW via private message, BBCW reserves the right to offer the prize(s) to another correct entrant(s) selected at random.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these T&Cs; (b) that their name (as appears on Facebook) will be available to other Facebook users; (c) that should they win, their name and likeness may be used by BBCW for pre-arranged promotional purposes; (d) to a complete release of Facebook; (e) that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook; (f) entrants’ details will not be disclosed to Facebook.
- Your data will be collected and used only for the purposes of administration of this competition. The winners will be asked to supply their postal address and telephone numbers in order to administer the prizes. BBCW will not be liable for any disruption, delay, strike action or incorrect delivery by any postal or courier service.
- There is no cash alternative and the prizes will not be transferable. All prizes are subject to availability. BBCW reserves the right to swap the prize bundle for different prizes of equivalent or greater value should the specified prize(s) not be available.
- Events may occur that render the competition, the prize draw or awarding the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of BBCW and BBCW may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the competition and entrants agree that no liability shall attach itself to BBCW as a result thereof.
- BBCW reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The name of the winners will be posted on the Sarah & Duck Facebook page.
- BBCW excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the competition or occurring to the winner(s) and/or guest(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- The competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Promoter: BBC Worldwide Ltd, 1 Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, London W12 7FA.