Sarah & Duck Scarf Lady Yule Log
Make your own Duck shaped cookies, a treat for your little ones and a perfect party surprise!
- 200 g flour
- 100 butter (room temperature)
- 50 g sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 drops of vanilla extract
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Separately, beat the egg yolks and then add the vanilla extract.
- Add the beaten egg yolk mixture to the creamed butter and sugar, and blend well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed butter, sugar and egg mixture, and mix until well blended.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin approx. 1 cm thick and cut out the ducks with a knife.
- Bake at 180 c for about 8 minutes.
- Decorate with ready-to-roll icing and sugar eyes.