Sarah & Duck Paper Cup Puppet:
Make a fabulous Duck puppet with a simple paper cup and a few basic supplies!
You will need:
- paper or styrofoam cup
- pen or pencil
- yellow card stock
- paint & brushes
How to Make:
- Draw the outlines of Duck’s eyes with pencil or pen
- Paint on the eyes and green body colour, outline the eyes in black
- Use the template provided to cut the beak out of the yellow card stock
- Bend the long beak piece over, and glue the small rectangle to the end as shown
- Now glue on the side pieces to make a sturdy yellow beak
- Glue the beak to the cup and say hello to Duck!